Psychiatric Nurse - Substance Misuse - Dudley - up to £32,910p/a
We are working in partnership with a national charity and are currently seeking to appoint specialist nurses and non-medical prescribers to join their multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions.
You will be joining the service in Dudley and treating people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or through the criminal justice system.
Dudley provides mental health services for dual diagnosis patients with Clinical Psychiatric Nurses and Occupational Therapists within the service.
Benefits of this Nursing role:
- Support for your CPD and revalidation
- Great location with excellent transport links
- Work in a rewarding role
Your duties as a CPN will include:
- Talking through problems with service users
- Giving practical advice and support
- Giving medicines and keeping an eye on side effects
Requirements of the role:
- Psychiatric Nursing qualification & experience
- NMC registration
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com