Home Manager - Care Home - Norfolk - £48,000 - £52,500p/a
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with recent experience working as a Home Manager within in an Elderly care setting.
This 60 bed home in Downham Market, Norfolk, provides support to adults over 65 that requires nursing & dementia care.
In this role, you will be payed up to £52,500 per year depending on your experience along with a bonus that will be discussed at the interview stage. You will be contracted to working Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm only.
- Monday - Friday
- 9am to 5pm hours
- Up to £52,500 salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free on site parking
Your duties as the Home Manager will include:
- Handling the financial responsibility of the home
- Preparing reports and updates
- Recruiting and supervising all staff
- Managing patient care
- Identifying areas for improvement and acting upon it
- Ordering supplies and new equipment
- Handling administrative duties
As a Home Manager you will have:
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Prior experience of working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK
- NMC registration and an RGN, RMN or RNLD nursing qualification
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org