Mental Health Nurse - Mental Health & Deafness Service - Warrington - £28,400 - £30,300p/a
We are looking for a mental health nurse with a keen interest in working with males in a medium secure mental health & deafness ward in a Warrington hospital.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation and has achieved a Good CQC with providing support to men above the age of 18, with complex mental and physical health care needs.
As a nurse, you will play a critical role as valued member of the well established multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients.
Benefits of this Nursing role:
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Your duties as an RMN Staff Nurse in a hospital:
- Supporting the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervising the care given by junior staff
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of quality care
- Providing on-going training for the support workers
- A Mental Health Nursing qualification
- Experience in a secure / mental health setting
- Valid NMC pin
- Right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com