Day Staff Nurse - Care Home - Chester - £17p/h + paid breaks
We are looking for a Registered Nurse, who has experience of working in Elderly Care, to work permanent days in a Care Home in Chester.
Our client is a medium sized care home who are recruiting for a Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their care home in Chester which has a fantastic reputation and has achieved a Good CQC. The staff provide support to the elderly; offering residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
The successful Nurse will be paid £17.00 per hour as well as breaks and handover paid. The shifts are 7:45am till 8:00pm and contracted at 36.75 hours per week.
- NMC fee paid
- Paid breaks and handovers
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid for training
- Support with revalidation
- Free on-site parking
Your role responsibilities in this Staff Nursing position will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Registered Nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Experience in working with the elderly
- Valid NMC pin
- Right to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com