Part Time Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - North Lincolnshire - £24 - £26p/h
Our client are in need of a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their Adult's MSK team in Northern Lincolnshire.
The Team takes on referrals which range from sports injuries to degenerative complaints, giving the successful physiotherapist the opportunity to become highly skilled in treating a diverse range of conditions.
Benefits of this Band 6 role:
- Excellent pay rate
- 3 day working week with flexi time
- MDT appraoch
- Varied caseloads
- Easily accessible on public transport - no car necessary
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
Role responsibilities as an MSK Physio include:
- Providing a high standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to patients referred to the Adults MSK Team as an autonomous practitioner
- Being responsible for own caseload providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patient of who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
- Monitoring, reviewing and re-assessing clients' care plans and objectives against outcomes
- Supervising, appraising and advising bands 2-5 therapy and support staff working in this area and to supervise/ assist students allocated to the speciality, assisting the clinical educators as required
- Working in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
- To be a qualified Physiotherapist
- HCPC registration
- Experienced in MSK
- The right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.