Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Sheffield - £24 - £26p/h
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the Intermediate Care Team with a client in Sheffield. The successful candidate will work as a Physiotherapist within the Intermediate Care Rehabilitation Service. They will undertake specialist assessment and treatment of patients within their own homes or within the rehabilitation beds of some patients.
Benefits of this Physio role:
- Flexible working
- Small supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Your role responsibilities in this Intermediate Care Physio role will include:
- Understanding the principles underpinning Intermediate Care
- As appropriate, assessing and treating patients jointly with other members of the MDT
- Using sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes
- Devising individualised PT management and / or treatment plans, using a range of treatment/ management options, to include patient education, exercise and self management
- Evaluating patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
- Evaluating the outcomes of your interventions
- Communicating effectively and appropriately with a range of colleagues, other professionals and other agencies
- PT interventions may involve frequent manual and therapeutic handling of patients and equipment
- Domiciliary / Community experience
- To be a qualified Physiotherapist
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.