Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Respiratory / Inpatient - Warrington - £24 - £26p/h
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapy position within the Acute Respiratory team with one of our NHS clients in Warrington.
The successful Physiotherapist will be working within Inpatient Acute Respiratory. Discharge planning will be an important aspect of the role and prior experience within rapid assessment and discharge of acutely unwell patients in this setting is required.
Benefits in this Physio role:
- Broadened experience in an acute setting
- Treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
The successful Physiotherapist will need to have experience of:
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- Working in an acute medical environment
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
You must have:
- A Physiotherapy qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.