Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory - Clydebank, Glasgow - £28p/h
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join the Respiratory team for one of our NHS clients in Glasgow. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. The successful Physio must have previous experience in respiratory and assessments. This role is to start ASAP and will go on for a minimum of 2 months, with good scope for extension.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Excellent pay rates
- Fantastic management and peer supervision
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience in the following areas:
You are required to have:
- A Physiotherapy qualification
- HCPC registration
- Respiratory experience
- The right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.