Physiotherapist - MSK Outpatient - Surrey - £25p/h
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the Adults MSK Outpatient team of one of our clients within Surrey.
The Adult MSK service is an assessment, triage and treatment service which receives referrals from the local borough GPs. Referrals range from sports injuries to degenerative complaints which will give the successful Physiotherapist the opportunity to become highly skilled in treating a diverse range of conditions.
Benefits of this Physio role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Mon - Fri (8:30am - 4:30pm) hours
- MDT approach
- Varied caseloads
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
Role responsibilities as an Outpatient MSK Physiotherapist include:
- Providing a high standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to patients referred to the Adults MSK Team as an autonomous practitioner
- Being responsible for your own caseload providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patient of who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
- Monitoring, reviewing and re-assessing clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
- Working in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
- Being able to make use of electronic notes systems, data analysis and reporting systems
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A Physiotherapy qualification
- MSK experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.