Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Reablement - Haringey - £31 - £32p/h
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist specialising in Reablement to join a small collaborative multi- disciplinary team in Haringey, North London.
The successful Physiotherapist will conduct physiotherapy assessment for clients receiving input from the Reablement Team and the Discharge to Access Team to provide treatment and rehabilitation plans safely and efficiently with clients undertaking follow ups as necessary.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of reablement and community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions.
Physiotherapist will provide intervention for referred patients as part of a multi-agency approach to meet the health and social care needs. You will be responsible for a defined group of patients and will be responsible for providing assessment, treatment and advice to these patients.
- 1 - 2 days working from home
- Excellent pay rates
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
Duties as a Reablement Physiotherapist include:
- Undertaking assessment of individuals including functional and environmental factors in community settings
- Devising, implementing and evaluating patient centred treatment plans through selective techniques and graded activities.
- Participating in clinical supervision
- Working in an Adult integrated community team
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient to promote patient safety and the management of risk
- Providing support to qualified staff to assist with tasks identified as requiring practical and on-going input
- HCPC registration
- To be qualified as a Physiotherapist
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd. Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.