Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic - Birmingham - up to £28,900p/a
37.5 hours per week *No Nights*
We are in need of a Registered General Nurse to work in a Dialysis Clinic in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. Within the role, nurses will gain training and qualifications renal care.
You do not have to have recent experience in renal, dialysis care and as long as you have hospital experience, training is provided.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends, there are NO Sunday shifts and NO night shifts. The shift times are either 6:30am until 2:30pm, 6:30am until 6:30pm or 3pm until 11pm. Nurses are required to work right across these hours.
Benefits of this role:
- Great location
- 27 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent annual pay
- No Sunday or night shifts
As a Registered General Nurse working in this Clinic, you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All applicants are required to have/be:
- A Registered General Nurse
- An active NMC pin
- Strong ward based background or renal experience
- Flexibility in working hours
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com