Staff Nurse - Complex Care - Stoke-on-Trent - £17p/h
We are presently looking for a registered nurse to join a complex care nursing home in Stoke-on-Trent in the West Midlands region.
You will be joining one of the country's most well respected healthcare providers in this service which provides outstanding care to young adults with Neuro-disabilities, brain injuries & strokes, mental ill-health and physical disabilities.
Ideally, you should have a sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing including developments within your profession.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Opportunities to gain additional City & Guilds qualifications
- Online benefits scheme including high street retailers
- Comprehensive training and induction
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
- Assessing the changing needs and condition of residents
- Reviewing care plans accordingly
- Being confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
- Partaking in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
- A Registered Nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com