Senior Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Category C Prison Service - Hull - £30,000 - £37,000p/a
Our client is a regional health care provider who specialise in substance misuse and community-based treatments in Yorkshire and is looking to recruit for their CAT C male prison in Hull, Yorkshire.
If you are an experienced registered nurse who has worked in a secure mental health or substance misuse, then this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role as a prison nurse.
You will work closely with offenders offering medical interventions and clinical therapies to support their journey from dependence to freedom. This is an exciting and rewarding role where you'll be able to positively impact people's future, improving their prospects and their quality of life.
- Training opportunities RCGP course
- Pension plan
- Innovative appraisal system
- Experienced management
- Access to bank hours
- Free parking
As a Prison Nurse, you will undertake a number of tasks, including:
- Complete triage assessments and care planning
- Supervising the Nursing care given on shift
- Managing a caseload of primary and secondary care clients
- Working closely with the teams psychiatrist
- Supporting and administering prescribed medication
- Delivering 1:1 interventions
- Participating in the teams meetings including the weekly MDT
You must have:
- A nursing qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Valid NMC pin
- Experience in Medium Secure setting or Substance Misuse
For more information please email email@example.com