Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN - Neuro Rehab Service - Daventry - up to £36,000p/a
38.5 hour week
We are looking for an RGN or RMN to take on a new Staff Nurse position in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
You will be working for a neurological rehabilitation clinic which is part of a national company. They are looking for a Nurse with a positive, can-do approach who has a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
The benefits of the role include:
- A fantastic salary
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities in this role as a Staff Nurse will include:
- Ensuring effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Working collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Functioning as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensuring that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensuring ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Complying with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant will have:
- RGN or RMN qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please contact email@example.com