Part Time Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD - EMI Nursing Home - Barnsley - up to £14.30p/h
We are in need of an RMN, RGN or RNLD for a permanent opportunity in a specialist EMI Nursing Home in Barnsley, Yorkshire.
The home you will be working in was once a Victorian family home which was extended during the 1960s. The original part of the building still holds its Victorian charm and offers residents 3 spacious lounges which overlook the gardens. The home is convenient for the local town and its amenities and is within walking distance. This well-established home is involved in the local community and has an excellent reputation for providing a high standard of individualised care.
It has been awarded the Silver Award for catering by Barnsley District General Hospital for nutrition and variety, for the past 2 years. This is currently the highest award that is offered, and the home have made it their goal to achieve Gold when it is introduced.
The benefits of this Nursing role include:
- Fantastic pay of up to £14.30p/h
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
- 28 days holiday
Duties as a Registered Nurse in an EMI Nursing Home include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood and adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for nurses and healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
- An RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org