Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory - City of London - £27 - £29 per hour
37.5 hours a week, ongoing contract
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the community respiratory team based in the City of London.
The ideal Physiotherapist will have experience in respiratory medicine and experience of working with COPD patients and asthma lung conditions.
The role involves working in the community and staff will need to manage independently case management of patients.
This role is in central London, ideal transport links, a car driver is not required.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 – Respiratory role include:
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory will have experience of:
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient car
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patient
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
As Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory you must be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com