Night Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD - Elderly / Palliative Care - Greater Manchester - £17p/h + paid breaks
We are looking for a nurse who prefers to work nights only and has experience working in elderly care. We are currently in partnership with a 30 bed independent home who holds Good CQC to provide them with a Staff Nurse for their care home in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
The home has a fantastic reputation around Greater Manchester and has achieved a Good CQC with providing support to adults over 65 and specialising in palliative care.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who prefers to work nights with a strong support team and enjoys being involved in a family run company.
- Paid breaks
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free meals while on duty
- Free on site parking
Your duties in this Nursing Home role:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
You will need:
- Registered Nursing (RGN, RMN or RNLD) qualification
- Experience working in elderly care
- Valid NMC pin
- Right to work in the UK
For more information please firstname.lastname@example.org