Unit Manager/Senior Nurse - Mental Health Nursing Home - Leeds - up to £32,000p/a
Working Hours: up to 40 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Unit Manager or Senior nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD).
This nursing home is a specialist team care for people living with neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke and mental ill-health. They build their care and activity plans around people, supporting and encouraging everyone to be happy, cared for and fulfilled. Residents live in two 10-bed units where each unit has a dining room and two lounges.
You should be an experienced nurse manager and registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates will have a leadership qualification.
Benefits of this Unit Manager/Senior Nurse role include:
- Exceptional salary of £32,000
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
As a Unit Manager/Senior Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Unit Manager/Senior Nurse you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent management and leadership skills & experience
- Nursing degree or equivalent
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org