Senior Occupational Therapist - Band 6-7 - Oncology - Central London - £28 - £29 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join the oncology team with an NHS client in Central London.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience in discharge planning, rehab and oncology.
Initial 3-month contract with the likelihood of extension.
Benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Experience required as a Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Discharge planning
- Acute care
- Community care
- Treating a range of medical conditions
- Home assessments
- Multidisciplinary working
As an Senior Occupational Therapist, you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org