Occupational Therapist - Adults Social Services - Complex Cases - Wiltshire - £30.99 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the adult's social services team for our Local Authority client in Wiltshire. The successful Occupational Therapist will provide a professional Occupational Therapy service to adults, their families and carers in line with the requirements of the Care Act.
The successful OT will have Local authority experience and good knowledge and experience of adult social care, social services and occupational therapy. This role starts ASAP and is initially until the end of March.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Adults Social Services role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within a developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist - Adults Social Services will have experience of:
- Local Authority Experience
- Complex Cases
- Working within a multidisciplinary team within social services
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities;
- Complex moving and handling
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients;
- Training students and supervising the work of occupational therapist, OTAs and students
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist - Adults Social Services, you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org