Wheelchair Therapist - Physio OR Occupational Therapist - South London - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for highly skilled wheelchair therapist to join a local authority in South London.
The specialist seating and wheelchair service are looking for someone to start as soon as possible but also to stay with the team for an extended period of time.
There is a small amount of backfill in the service so would happily take someone part time or full time, but the successful therapist will need experience of wheelchairs and seating.
Benefits of this Wheelchair Therapist role include:
- Flexible working
- Full time or part time
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The ideal Wheelchair Therapist will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
As a Wheelchair Therapist, you MUST have:
- HCPC registration (Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist)
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org