Occupational Therapist - Physical Disabilities - Adult Social Services – Brent - £31 per hour
This role is to cover 37 hours a week, Monday- Friday
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join an Adults Community Learning Disabilities team in Brent. The team provides assessment to the adult social care service for residents with physical disabilities.
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have experience of working with older people and adults with physical disabilities, including dementia and mental health.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Physical Disabilities role include:
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Full time hours
- Joining a collaboratively and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Experience required for this Occupational Therapist - Physical Disabilities role:
- Experience of working with older people and adults with physical disabilities; older people with dementia and mental health needs; adults with learning disabilities
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive OT assessments and in particular those in relation to moving and handling and or major adaptations
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of leading or participating in the delivery of training for OT Students and other staff involved in the provision of care services.
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com