Senior Staff Nurse - RNLD / RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Staffordshire - £32,350 - £35,490 + £9,000 bonus paid in installments over first year
We are currently recruiting for an experienced registered mental health or learning disability nurse to join a Staffordshire mental health hospital in a senior staff nurse role. The company you will be working for is one of the country's most recognisable specialist mental health providers, dedicated to caring for individuals under the age of 18 with an acute and complex mental health illness.
The hospital provides specialist care for a range of diagnoses including eating disorders, psychosis or complex needs in their PICU ward.
For this role, you will need experience of working within a CAMHS setting and be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of relevant theoretical and practical nursing.
You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting and have transferable skills.
Benefits in this Mental Health role:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- £9,000 worth of bonuses in your first year of employment
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Support with revalidation process
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
As a Senior Staff Nurse (RNLD or RMN) you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
- Communicating information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
- Administering drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Assisting in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
You need to have:
- CAMHS experience
- An RNLD or RMN qualification
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Acute experience (desirable)
For more information please email email@example.com