Day Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD - Nursing Home - Bradford - up to £18p/h
24, 36 or 48 hours available!
8am - 8pm shifts
We are looking for a registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who is clinically strong and looking to secure a days only staff nurse position in Bradford, West Yorkshire. There are a variety of hours on offer meaning you could be working only 24 hours (2 days) a week!
Our client is one of the leading providers in elderly and dementia care across Yorkshire and has a fantastic reputation for providing support to adults over 65 requiring nursing care. They are looking to recruit a someone with experience in a similar environment to join their care home.
Benefits of this role:
- Paid breaks
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free meals while on duty
- Free onsite parking
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Providing clinical and personal support
- Leading and supervising a team of support staff
You will need to have:
- Registered nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Valid NMC pin
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working in a similar environment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org