Band 6 Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute Medical - Newport - £32 - £33 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join an NHS Acute Medical team in South Wales. This role will involve assessing and treating patients. The successful Physio must have previous experience in acute medical and assessments. This role is to start ASAP and will go on for a minimum of 2 months, with good scope for extension.
Benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
- Acute Rehab experience
- Medical experience
- Inpatient's experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist , you MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org