Day Nurse - RGN - Complex Care Service - Greater Manchester - £33,852p/a
We are currently recruiting for a fully compliant complex care service for adults in Hazel Grove, Greater Manchester.
The 50 bed home divided in to 3 units providing support to adults who require complex care nursing. This is a great opportunity for a registered general nurse who is looking to develop their skills and enjoys working days only.
You will be required to build care and activity plans around service users and work with families, professionals and service users in order to identify achievable goals.
Benefits of this Nursing role:
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension plan
As a Nurse working in a Complex Care environment, you will be required to:
- Provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
- Assess the changing needs and condition of residents
- Review care plans accordingly
- Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
- Partake in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
You will need:
- Registered General Nursing qualification
- Valid NMC pin
- Right to work in the UK
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org