Charge Nurse - RMN / RNLD - Medium Secure Mental Health & Deafness Service - Warrington - £34,000p/a
We are looking for an RMN or RNLD to take on more responsibility in a charge nurse position. You will be working within the medium secure and deafness service in a specialist hospital in Warrington. The service currently holds a 'Good' CQC.
My client have a fantastic reputation across the country and pride themselves on developing their staff. This is an ideal opportunity for a RMN or RNLD with excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach to take a step up in their career.
You will become a senior member of the dynamic and vibrant multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care.
Benefits of this Senior role:
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multi disciplinary team
- Flexible benefits
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to CPD
In a Charge Nurse role of a Mental Health Hospital, you will be:
- Delegating the shift’s tasks to all of the nurses in the unit
- Leading and mentoring junior members of the team
- Supervising and assisting the Nursing team as a whole
- Developing and evaluating programmes of care
- Setting and monitoring standards of care within the defined policies and procedures
You will need to have:
- RMN / RNLD qualification
- Experience leading a small team
- Mental health experience
- Right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org