Physiotherapist - Band 5 - MSK - Bexley - £20 - £24 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist to join an NHS MSK team in Bexley. This Physiotherapy position is clinic based, with travel to other locations as service needs require.
The Adults MSK Service is an assessment, triage and treatment service which receives referrals from Bexley borough GPs. Patients are seen in a clinic setting within the borough and are given a full assessment and treatment as required at initial appointment.
Referrals range from sports injuries to degenerative complaints which will give the successful physiotherapist the opportunity to become highly skilled in treating a diverse range of conditions.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 5 – MSK role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Immediate start
- Contract until end of July
- 37.5 Hours a week with flexi time
- Liaising with consults, secondary care, GP's, carers, podiatrists, service managers and outside agencies
- Varied caseloads
- Easily accessible on public transport - no car necessary
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Physiotherapist - Band 5 – MSK:
- To provide a high standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to patients referred to the Adults MSK Team as an autonomous practitioner
- Responsible for own caseload providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patient of who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
- To monitor, review and re-assess clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
- To supervise, appraise and advise Bands 2-5 therapy and support staff working in this area and to supervise/ assist students allocated to the speciality, assisting the clinical educators as required
- To work in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
- Computer literate including use of electronic notes systems, data analysis and reporting systems
As a Physiotherapist - Band 5 - MSK you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com