Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN - Private Neuro Rehab Care - Tunbridge Wells - up to £35,000p/a
We are in need of an experienced staff nurse (RGN / RMN) to take on a permanent position within a private mental health hospital based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
This hospital is a unique, independent hospital, specialising in neuro-rehabilitation of adults and believes in an integrated, mind - body - spirit approach to supporting people suffering from complex neurological disabilities with cognitive and behavioral impairment. This is split into four separate units: complex and intensive care, acute neuro-rehabilitation, neuro-psychiatry and continuing care.
Over the past 25 years there have been some major developments to create facilities conducive to holistic rehabilitation. This is fully supported in our peaceful and tranquil environment, which helps people move on from a state of medical dependency and reach their optimum level of functional independence.
Our patients are then supported to live independently with community care support or supported to a fully integrated lifestyle in their own family home. Hospital facilities include single rooms with ensuite, adapted and specially equipped bath and shower rooms, a physiotherapy gym including hydrotherapy pool and beautiful grounds and gardens.
Benefits of this Neuro role:
- Fantastic salary of up to £35,000.
- Free in house mandatory training Accommodation (single and shared)
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Work permit
- Sick pay
- Healthcare benefits (claim back expenses for dental check-ups or opticians appointments)
- Free uniform
- CRB check (terms and conditions apply)
Your role responsibilities as a Nurse in a Neuro Rehab setting include:
- Running of the unit and acting as a clinical leader for the MDT on a Neuropsychiatric-rehabilitation unit
- Assessing, implementing and evaluating care plans for individual patients
- Managing a patient case load
- Working as a key worker advising and supporting colleagues as required
- Assisting the Unit Manager in setting and maintaining high standards of care evaluating quality
- Deputising when the unit manager is absence
- Conducting regular clinical supervision sessions and set goals for staff
- Maintaining good standards of communication, both oral and written, in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Reporting to the unit manager any circumstances that may affect the delivery of care and/or efficient running of the unit
- Ensuring all staff adhere to hospital Policies and Procedures and attend mandatory training
You will need to have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Up to date knowledge of current practices and administration of medicine
- Knowledge in neuro psychiatry
For more details please email email@example.com