Occupational Therapist - Short Term Team - Local Authority - Reading - £28 - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting two Occupational Therapist to join the Short-Term Team for a local authority in Reading. The successful Occupational Therapist will need to have previous experience of managing their own workload, as well as working as part of an MDT.
This contract is a 4-month contract.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within a developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Minor Works
- Major Adaptations
- Manual Handling
- Hospital Discharge
As an Occupational Therapist, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org