Mental Health Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Telford - £17p/h
We are currently partnered with a well respected national health care provider who have a fantastic reputation for their care services in the West Midlands.
The nursing home you will be joining is dedicated to providing dementia care and prides itself on compassion and safety. The beautiful home is set in 7 acres of gardens and they offer state of the art dementia care.
You must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
Benefits of this RMN role are:
- Days only
- Payment of annual NMC subscription
- Company pension
- Staff recognition awards
- Opportunities for career progression and training
Your duties as a Mental Health Nurse working in a Nursing Home include:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Providing clinical and personal support
- Leading and supervising a team of support staff
- RMN Nursing qualification
- NMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
For more details please contact email@example.com