Night Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Kington - £20p/h
A registered general nurse (RGN) is needed to fill a superb, permanent opportunity in an elderly nursing home in Kington, Herefordshire.
As a company they believe that everyone who comes to live with them should feel completely at home and they have been transforming their nursing homes to make them even better for their residents.
This is a growing company where there will be plenty of opportunities for further progression and development within the area.
Benefits of this RGN role:
- Excellent hourly pay rate
- Great location to work in
- Fully funded training
As a Registered General Nurse working in a Nursing Home, you will:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As an RGN, you will have:
- Experience in a nursing home setting
- A general nursing qualification (RGN)
- Current registration with the NMC (RGN)
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more details, please contact email@example.com