Part Time Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Worcestershire - up to £18p/h
Nights only, part time hours of 2 x shifts per week
We are currently in need of a staff nurse (RMN) to join an elderly nursing home in Droitwich, Worcestershire. This is a part time permanent nursing role offering £18 per hour.
The home is located in a lovely part of Droitwich which is easily accessible by road or public transport. They believe that everyone who comes to live with them should feel completely at home and they have been transforming their nursing homes to make them even better for their residents.
This is a growing company where there will be plenty of opportunities for further progression and development.
Benefits of this role:
- Part time hours (flexibility)
- Only spread over 2 days a week
- Good location
- Fully funded training offered regularly
The role of the Staff Nurse (RMN) in a Nursing Home is to:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
You will have:
- A general nursing qualification (RMN)
- Experience in a similar setting (Nursing Home)
- Previous dementia experience (desirable)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org