GP Clinical Lead - Certified GP - General Practitioner Surgery - Chelmsford - up to £110,000p/a
40 hour working week
Our client is looking for a GP Clinical Lead to provide senior clinical leadership for a GP Surgery in Chelmsford, North East London. You will be ensuring that clinical services comply with and work within CQC regulations and requirements. As the GP Lead you will provide consultations and perform health screens with our patients within our private clinic, providing the highest level of patient care.
To be successful in this post, as well as meeting the person specification, you will have credibility and the ability to command the respect of all clinical and non-clinical professionals.
Benefits of this GP role:
- Flexible working
- Indemnity cover provided
- Ongoing professional development
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Virgin Tribe card offering discounts on many products including up to 40% off Virgin trains, discounts on Virgin holidays etc.
A GP Clinical Lead will be responsible for:
- Governance and the development of the practice
- Leading and developing the GP team
- Championing a culture of patient focus
- Representing the practice externally
- Developing clinical governance strategies, systems and processes
- Working in a team with managers who will take responsibility for all the non-clinical aspects of the practice
- Promoting an organisational culture committed to learning from complaints, incidents, audit, research and development
- To be a qualified General Practitioner
- Extensive experience as a GP with recent clinical practice experience
- Registration with the GMC
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com