Physiotherapist - NHS - Acute Inpatients - Yeovil - £25 per hour
We are currently recruiting a locum physiotherapist to join a busy acute inpatients team in Yeovil, Somerset. The successful physiotherapist will ideally have experience working in the NHS in a community setting. You must be a car driver for this position.
This is a contract position, initially for 3 months to start ASAP. Full time hours.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - NHS - Acute Inpatients role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - NHS - Acute Inpatients will have experience of:
- Front door
- Early Supportive Discharge
- Visiting patients in home's after discharge
The successful Physiotherapist - NHS - Acute Inpatients need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencie
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com