Band 5 Nurse - RGN - Surgical Department - Bristol - £23,023 to £29,608p/a
Relocation packages offered for nurses relocating!!!!
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse, who is qualified as a Registered General Nurse (RGN), to fill a Band 5 position. You will be working in one of Bristol's NHS hospitals, specifically within the Surgical Department.
There are fantastic inductions and ongoing provided through simulation rooms and on-site dedicated training staff.
Benefits of this role:
- Salary up to £29,608 per annum
- Relocation packages available
- NHS pension
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training and development
- Career progression opportunities
As a Nurse working in a Surgical Department you will be:
- Meeting with patients and their families prior to surgery
- Explaining the procedure and expected recovery time
- Sterilizing and setting up surgical tools
- Preparing the operating room
- Transporting the patient to the recovery room and monitoring them
- Continuing to provide care until the patient is transferred to another unit or discharged from the hospital
You must have:
- RGN qualification
- NMC registration
- Hospital experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information on this position please contact email@example.com