Occupational Therapist - Adults - Physical Disabilities - Brent - £31 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to an adult's community team in Brent. The role encompasses the assessment of service users who are both adults and older adults providing comprehensive functional assessments for those with a range of physical disabilities.
The successful Occupational Therapist will assess the needs of disabled people and their carers, providing them with a personalised, effective occupational therapy intervention, to improve their independence, wellbeing, safety and quality of life.
The role is an initial 3 months, flexible working hours.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* 3 month contract
* 35 hours per week
* Joining a collaboratively and friendly multidisciplinary team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Experience required for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Experience of working in adult social care,
* Providing comprehensive functional assessments for adults and older people with a range of permanent physical disabilities.
* Experience providing a range of complex equipment and recommendations for adaptations.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work independently and organise and prioritise workload.
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
* To provide and be accountable for proportionate and high quality occupational therapy assessments for disabled people and their carers who are eligible for a service
* To work in partnership with customers, their carers', colleagues and other relevant MDT professionals and service providers
* To developing and maintaining positive working relationships that contributes to a high standard of service provision.
* To effectively prioritise, organise and time manage own caseload.
* To provide concise, accurate and objective verbal and written reports, records and correspondence.
* To work within the relevant legislative framework, local and national policies, procedures and guidelines.
* To work effectively and flexibly as a member of the Team, contributing to and participating actively in meetings and service developments.
* To be responsible for meeting own continued professional development in order to offer
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirement
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email email@example.com