RNLD – Staff Nurse – CAMHS - Maidenhead, Berkshire - £28,000 - £32,000 plus £9,000 joining bonus and up to £4,000 relocation package
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) who is interested in working within a CAMHS setting. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service providing care for people between the age of 12 and 18.
As am RNLD, you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health issues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that I have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
The benefits of this RNLD – Staff Nurse – CAMHS role include:
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum
- £9,000 joining bonus
- Up to £4,000 relocation package
- Training and development opportunities
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org