RGN or RMN – ‘Outstanding’ Nursing Home - Maids Moreton, Buckinghamshire – Up to £19 per hour
Working Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Shift Patterns: 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Buckinghamshire. The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The home was rated 'Outstanding' in its latest CQC report and standards at the home are exceptional.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN – ‘Outstanding’ Nursing Home role include:
- Generous hourly rate of up to £19
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
The people that live here have different needs. Some need specialist nursing support, while others look for general help with everyday life. This home offer residential and nursing care, long-term or just for short stays. We also offer specialist care to young people with physical disabilities.
As a RGN or RMN – ‘Outstanding’ Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a RGN or RMN – ‘Outstanding’ Nursing Home, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Considerable experience in nursing home
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org