RNLD – Registered Nurse – Stop Down Service - Wisbech, Cambridgeshire - £30,000 per annum plus £1,000 joining bonus
A small step-down service in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire is currently looking for an experienced RNLD to join their team. This service has been rated ‘outstanding’ in its latest CQC report. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service which provides care for adults of working age in a step-down rehab service.
Benefits of this RNLD role include:
- £30,000 per annum salary
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com