Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Reading - up to £30,053p/a + excellent benefits
We are looking for a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with experience in mental health who is looking for a new and challenging role within a mental health hospital in Thatcham, Reading. You will have the ability to teach and assess junior staff and have a drive to learn and develop and there are several opportunities to work within a low secure environment.
My client is also willing to support you with your personal development and can offer funding for qualifications and training.
The benefits for this position include:
- Exceptional salary
- Detailed training package
- Group pension plan
- Employee bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised meals on shift
- Group life assurance scheme
As a Registered Mental Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e. Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
- A Registered Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Experience within a similar role
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org