Paediatric Nurse - RSCN - Community Complex Care - Hertfordshire & West London - up to £37,000p/a
We are looking for an experienced Paediatric Nurse with significant experience to join this specialist community complex care provider. You will need to have experience working in a similar role: a community HDU/ICU setting or hospital ITU or HDU background. You will be working across Berkshire and Reading.
As Paediatric Community Complex Care Nurse (RSCN) you will be assessing, planning and providing complex nursing care package to meet the needs of the patients in your care. You will be carrying out and delivering complex care packages and will be experienced in stoma, tracheostomy, and ventilator care amongst others.
You will be expected to have a thorough understanding of clinical and theoretical developments within nursing practice and be experienced in providing clinical leadership and direction to others. You will be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively and deliver consistently high levels of care.
The benefits of this role include:
- Generous salary package
- Travel allowance and petrol card
- Relevant training and development
- Support through revalidation
Responsibilities in this Children's Community Complex Care role:
- Providing and developing complex care packages to acutely ill patients in their home
- Educating and supporting healthcare staff and carers in providing relevant care
- Working as part of the on call rota
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervising and monitoring standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
You must have:
- An RSCN qualification
- Demonstrable experience in HDU/ICU or Critical Care setting
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Full & clean UK driving license
For further information please contact email@example.com