Night Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Hampshire - £17.50p/h + paid breaks
Working hours: 7:45pm to 8:15am
We are currently looking for a nurse to work permanent nights in an elderly nursing home for an excellent care company. The home is located in Farnham, Hampshire.
Our client have a number of services across the South Region ranging from Residential to Elderly Nursing Homes and are looking to expand their services over the next few years, making this a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse.
You will be part a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client are known for providing high quality care and want someone passionate about care, highly motivated and very person-centred.
Benefits of this role include:
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Statutory sick pay
As a Registered Nurse working Nights in a Nursing Home, you will:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Providing clinical and personal support
- Leading and supervising a team of support staff
You will have:
- An RGN or RMN Nursing qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org