Occupational Therapist – Band 6 – Private - Community Rehab - Bristol - £26.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum Occupational Therapist – Band 6 to join a community team in Bristol. This role will involve going to see clients outside of hospital settings.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have previous experience of rehab & working in the community. This role is to start ASAP and will be on an ongoing contract. Pay rate is £26.50 per hour depending on experience.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist – Band 6:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist – Band 6 will have/be:
- NHS experience
- Community experience
- Rehab experience
- A car driver
As an Occupational Therapist – Band 6 you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org