Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Hackney - £20p/h + paid breaks
We are looking for a registered nurse to work in an elderly nursing home in Stoke Newington, Hackney. This is a medium-sized, elderly nursing home part of a growing organisation in the region. The home operates to a 3 star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
You are able to work 3 long days of 36 hours from 8am - 8pm or shorter shifts that are 8am - 2pm or 2pm - 8pm.
Benefits of this role:
- Generous hourly pay rate
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities to progress
- Able to choose long days or short shifts
You duties as an RGN include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood and adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for nurses and healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com