Occupational Therapist - Assessment and Safeguarding - Haringey - £32 - £34 per hour
Car driver not required
36 hours per week
NHS experience preferred
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join a Assessment and Safeguarding team in Haringey.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working within a fixed term contract to support hospital discharges by looking after people when they have been discharged from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admission, as well as seeing patients at home to reduce their level of dependence on either formal or informal care.
You will be expected to liaise closely with your colleagues within the Reablement Team as well as other community teams in both health and social care sectors, and with counterparts at the local Trust.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Assessment and Safeguarding role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Deeply rewarding and varied work
* A chance to develop and implement change
* No car driver required
* Working within a multidisciplinary team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist - Assessment and Safeguarding:
* To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
* Supporting hospital discharges
* Functional assessments in home environment
* Falls prevention environmental assessment
* Stairs assessment
* Equipment Prescription
* Developing Reablement care plans
* To select and apply occupational therapy assessments for a designated caseload, addressing occupational performance and skill deficits, enabling patients in the areas of productivity, self and leisure.
* Act in accordance to legislation and policies
* Work as an active member of the team attending team meetings and contributing to systems and procedures
As an Occupational Therapist, you must be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy