Band 6 Physiotherapist - Private Palliative Care/Rehab - West Midlands - £34 per hour
3 days per week
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join a private palliative care team in the West Midlands. This role will involve assessing and treating patients.
The successful Physiotherapist will have previous experience in a medical and rehab setting. Previous Palliative Care experience is not essential for this role. This role is to start ASAP and will go on until the end of March initially, with good scope for extension. This is a part time post.
Benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist - Private Palliative Care/Rehab:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist - Private Palliative Care/Rehab will have/be:
* Inpatients experience
* Acute Medical
* Elderly Rehab
* General Medicine
* NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
* A HCPC registration - essential
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy