Night nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home - Hereford - £19p/h
We are currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN to work permanent nights in a nursing home in Hereford, Herefordshire.
As a company, they believe that everyone who comes to live with them should feel completely at home and they have been transforming their homes to make them even better for their residents. They only take on nurses who have the best interests of their residents at heart and who are committed to providing person-centred care.
This is a growing company where there will be plenty of opportunities for further progression and development within the area. Fully funded training is also offered regularly.
- Good pay rate
- Part of an expanding company
- Funded training
The role of the Staff Nurse in a Nursing Home on night shifts include:
- Monitoring standards of care delivered to residents
- Ensuring all day staff on your shift contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
- Ensuring resident needs are being met by interacting with them, resolving any problems where appropriate
- Reporting any ill-health amongst residents and making requests for GP/Professional visits when needed
- Preparing, updating and evaluating resident care plans
- General nursing work and personal care as appropriate
- Experience in a similar setting
- A general nursing qualification (RGN) or mental health nurse qualification (RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com