Band 6 Physiotherapist - Local Authority - Peterborough - £26 - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum Band 6 Physiotherapist in Peterborough to be part of a team who offer fast paced service to individuals with a variety of medical conditions. As a Physiotherapist you will be working with people to regain independence within their own homes and surrounding environments.
The successful Physiotherapist will also be practicing and reviewing mobility equipment and providing exercises/rehabilitation programme to reduce need for care packages. Clients are mostly older adults being discharged to their own homes. They are looking for a Physiotherapist who can manage their own caseload from internal referrals from the Reablement OTs, feeding back to wider team on client progress.
Benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist will have/be:
* Community experience
* Rehab experience
* Reviewing mobility equipment
* Reducing care packages
* Older adults
* Experience of working in a MDT
* Able to complete assessments independently
* A car driver
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
* A HCPC registration - essential
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy