Occupational Therapist - Acute In-patient - Band 6 - Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust - £26- £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a skilled Occupational Therapist with experience of acute in-patient setting to join the team of one of our NHS clients based in Essex.
The role is for a band 6 and the rate is between £26-£28 and is initially a 3 month with likelihood of extension.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Acute In-patient role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Working in a proactive dedicated multi-disciplinary team
* Fast paced environment
* Flexible rota system
* Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience:
* Provide rehabilitation for inpatients on ward
* Emergency patients
* Plan and coordinate safe and timely discharges
* Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
* Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
* Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
As an Occupational Therapist you must be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy